    How PFDJ is pethetic, look at this message:

    From: Sophia Tesfamariam
    Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 15:35:45 -0400

    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL SEMINAR ATTENDEES The following items will not be allowed at the Seminar with H.E. President Isaias Afwerki on 25 September 2011 at the Manhattan Center in New York. Please leave the items listed below behind as they will NOT be allowed inside the seminar venue.

    Cell phones
    Cameras-still cameras and videos
    Any other electronic device

    In order to facilitate the smooth entry and seating of all, we urge everyone to comply with the above requirements.

    REMINDER: Please be at the site by 9:00AM.

    Thank you for your continued cooperation and understanding and hope everyone has a safe journey.

    Awet N�Hafash

    PIA Visit Organizing Committee

    Join our World-Wide E-SMART Movement
    Eritrean Sanctions Must be Annulled and Repealed Today! Received on Sat Sep 24 2011 – 15:35:47 EDT

  • Mussie September 28, 2011

    This was totally unnecessary. Instead of challenging a brutal dictator’s side-kick on an intellectual basis, these morons resorted to name calling. Why? What is the point? I would expect this type of behavior from a teen not from a grown ass man (over 40 years old), Solomon Gebreyesus Assefaw, a leader of Eritrean Youth for Change.

    Indeed, true change is needed. But not just with the removal of the dictator back home, but also in the leadership of EYC. The Eritrean youths need better role-models than these buffoons on both sides of this political spectacle.

  • tebahle September 28, 2011

    Guys i heard from credible source these holeeganse are under police countrole.

  • James B. September 28, 2011

    Guys, you have lit the torch for freedom, job well done the struggle to eliminate gangs who have kidnaped the Eritrean people’s freedon, namely HGDEF and the old book lame duck opposition groups has just started.
    But I would like to make this remark, we all know that 89.9% of the leadership gang in Eritrean are not Eritreans, but we have to be very careful about the name calling. Folks the people of Tigray are on our side, so we shouldn’t be calling names like that we have to close that chapter of bickering and be good neighbors to our brothers and sisters in Tigray. I think an apology is due for what has been said chasing the Monkey. Keep up the good work, still proud of you…..

  • zeshakeni September 28, 2011

    If you dont have youtube account, open account, and then Get the youtube downloader, download this video, then upload it on youtube. The YPFDJ are flagging it, so it can be removed from Youtube. They are trying to remove the embarrassing video of their movements mastermind, the father. The YPFDJ are so angry to see Yemane being humiliated like this.

    link: http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/

  • Jose September 28, 2011

    Although I wouldn’t prefer to use the word those heroes of NY used (“agame”) I wouldn’t condemn them for it. I congratulate them!!!! Jeganu!!! I always get surprised about the mentality of PFDJ and their ignorant supporters. According to them use of words such as ‘agame’, ‘tigraway’ ‘kedaE’ and etc is always right and justified if it is said by them……and becomes a taboo if the opposition use the word. Game over! The era of Isayas, kesha, yemane, philipos, etcc and the whole regime of PFDJ is over!

  • issu September 28, 2011

    U so called opposition a bunch of agamie/half eritreans who grow abashawl and geza berhaneu who escape from national service really utterly and miserably failed. You have to blame ur day when this nasty thing did on diplomat person. We teach you during the lion of nakfa visit. lol 10000 Vs 25 people ha ha ha . i invite and eat ur propaganda by urself.

    • Jose September 30, 2011

      @issu, shame on you! how do you define nationality/eritreanism? Is it based on the neighborhood where some one resides or whether or not some one is born to parents who are natives or nationals/acquired as stipulated in the 1997 constitution of Eritrea? Residence in geza berhanu or abashawel doesn’t limit any one from being an Eritrean or residence in Tiravolo, Cambobolo or Enda Korea doesn’t make any person an Eritrea. You called Isayas, the worst leader and wedi medhin berad, the Lion of Nakfa? FYI, Isayas has never been to any battle during the struggle for independence or commanded the army at any time. The people who fought and commanded the Eritrean army were General sebhat, General Okbe, M General Berhane Gerezgher, B General Tekeste Haile, Ibrahim Afa etcc……but not Isayas. He was always busy jealous and trying to kill his colleagues who happened to be popular.

1 10 11 12 13 14 16

Post a Reply to hotel Cancel Reply